Friday, November 21, 2008

Political News: GOP Dirty Trickster Has Regrets

Hello Bloggers - The Daily Beast's Benjamin Sarlin wrote a great piece on how GOP dirty trickster/consultant Roger Stone has regrets that he stormed the Miami-Dade Election Board in 2000 shutting down the recount that ultimately led to the famous Supreme Court decision giving us George - the nightmare - Bush.

I must admit, Republicans who regret electing Bush and his henchmen are few and far between, but I still LOVE IT when I learn that some do exist. I do wonder why there aren't more? We Democrats are more honest about our regrets, just look how Reagan Democrats hate the damage they caused. I would be in a monastery if I had voted for Bush.

Roger, why don't you make us all happy, and find a new career. At least try to make amends. You've done A LOT OF DAMAGE to our nation and the world. Actually, that goes for all you people who voted for those criminals and idiots!

Anyway, here's the POST. Enjoy! Michael

No comments: