Monday, November 17, 2008

Political Rant: Hateful Republican Liars Blaming Everything On Obama

Good Morning Bloggers - I won't cite specifics here, because there are too many, but last week and over the weekend the overall amount of Republican BS already being thrown at President-Elect Obama would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic. The Republican truth assassins are hard at work and the man hasn't even been inaugurated yet.

Of course, the worst culprits are the usual suspects: Hannity, O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Beck, Savage and others. Not only are they claiming that the election was stolen, and being stolen in Minnesota and Alaska, but they are constantly blaming the stock market downturn and EVERYTHING about the current economic crisis on Obama. The "Obama Recession" was a joke at first, but I'm not laughing so much now. It's beginning to get me angry.

Why do I let those assholes get to me? Yes, I needed to say the word. They are assholes. Actually, they're worse, but I need to keep this PG. No matter how much I try to ignore them, they are getting to me. I guess it's the repetition. They're blaming Obama for everything they destroyed and we can't shut them up. Why? I want to shut them up!

Okay, cool down Michael. Let's evaluate the situation. So far, they're blaming us for:
  • the credit crisis caused by their lack of oversight and regulation;
  • the stock market collapse caused by their poor management of the economy and their record-breaking debt creation;
  • a "secular revolt" because gay people are angry after religious conservative Republicans successfully funded and passed a proposition in California that over-turned rights for a large segment of society;
  • election fraud because of ACORN, which has been involved in elections for decades and has never officially registered any voters because all it does is collect signature cards for state officials (not to mention there is evidence the Republicans stole over six million votes); and,
  • basically EVERYTHING they've SCREWED UP on us.
I'm pretty sure that's only the beginning. Well, what can we say except GET REAL PEOPLE! Any Republicans who are believing their crap are delusional. I'm not a psychologist, but I think it's clear you people need help. IT IS NOTHING BUT REPUBLICAN PROPAGANDA!

Two great resources to help clear the polluted air are BIG LIES by Joe Conason and/or Cracking the Code by Thom Hartmann. Both describe the Machiavellian/Rovian tactics of blaming the other side for your own mistakes. Muddy the water, lie, cheat and steal if you must. Win at all costs. The end justifies the means. It's all part of their world. It's sad, but true.

So, let's try to keep it all in perspective. They're going to try to pin EVERYTHING that's going wrong on us. They're going to try to BLAME US for their own failure. I guess we're just going to have to live with it and hope it doesn't work. I hate it, but there's not much we can do about it. I'll try to relax and let it go, and I hope you can do the same.

Monday's Political Rant #1 - Michael

3 comments:

Tomahawk said...

Man your an idiot I'm not saying that everything is perfect about Republicans wondering about the war, blame Clinton for not being aggressive enough and Hitler, Mussolini, Fidel all liberal.

Anonymous said...

Obama is a total right wing whore. Obama bots are and were morons to support this jack ass.

Michael Boh said...

Your intelligence inspires me Tomahawk. Keep those brilliant points coming and I'll certainly change my mind. Btw, that's sarcasm. I second that for Anon. MB