Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Political Rave: It's Kinda Funny and Sad



Hello Bloggers - In what I could only describe as Leave It To Beaver meets Father Knows Best, something that resembles Republican naivety out of the fifties, a political action committee is thanking Governor Sarah Palin for her "conservative values and service to America" in ads timed for release around Thanksgiving.

I must admit, it has me laughing my ass off. It is kinda funny and sad. I wonder what's going to happen next? Are we all going to be asked to vote for Ike? I wonder why they didn't get Beaver or Wally to narrate? The whole thing is a joke. They think we're out of touch. My God!

The oh-so-comically named Our Country Deserves Better Committee, a political action committee that supported Palin during her vice presidential candidacy (and NOT McCain), will begin airing the ads today.

A male figure appears in front of a smiling image of Palin and says, "We thank you for your passionate, hopeful and articulate advocacy of common sense conservative values." The ad ends with a cheesy Republican chorus exclaiming: "Thank You, Sarah Palin!"

Okay, yea, thank you Sarah Palin, thank you for being moronic enough to LOSE THE ELECTION! This has to be one of the best examples of conservative evangelical BS I've seen in a long time.

Why are they are so enamored with this retard? She is wholly unqualified to run for national office! Why are they going out of their way to THANK HER for being a "service to America?" Why do you people really want this woman as a leader? What are you thinking?

I'm serious, please tell me here. I'm confused. Pray tell, what "service" are you talking about? I'm asking you people who think our country deserves better? (Btw, I agree with you, when you think about the past eight years.)

Was it how she wasted hundreds of thousands in Republican Party money? Was it the way she insisted on handling those national television interviews with little preparation, thus flubbing them and making a mockery of McCain's campaign?

Perhaps it was the way she insisted on taking spontaneous questions on camera answering in rambling sentences that would embarrass most politicians? Perhaps it was just the way she seemed like such a FOOL?

The woman was a political menace! She was a political JOKE! John McCain is too polite, or political, to admit it, but the woman needed be thrown back after the Republican Convention. She was a nightmare! She was a liability!

Oh well, if you guys want to look like fools, then who am I to dissuade you. Go right ahead! It kind of reminds me of the fool who screams at you despite your best efforts to help them. They are the fools screaming into the wind. They are the idiots who will always vote AGAINST THEIR OWN BEST INTERESTS. Sarah Palin in 2012!

You can call me elitist all you want, but that won't stop me from calling her a JOKE! Thank God she didn't win!

Tuesday's Political Rave #1 - Michael

PS- I know that my attitude will piss off some people. Believe it or not I'm not a "blue state elitist." I'm a VERY laid back, down-to-earth person. I'm just sick and tired of listening to, and being led by, those sorts of morons. I'm at my wits end with them. Instincts are not enough. Intelligence is also important. They need to let the adults run things for a while.

No comments: