Thursday, September 25, 2008

Political Observation: What's Up with John McCain's Eye

Hello Bloggers - I'm so happy to learn that I'm not the only one who thinks there's something wrong with John McCain based on the way his left eye has looked lately. It's all over the web now, so I guess I'm not the only one who noticed. The corporate media and Republicans should demand to know if something's wrong, otherwise, we may end up with Sarah Palin sooner than expected. Oh God, please NO!

Political Observation #1 - Michael

1 comment:

Michael Boh said...

Bloggers - I must admit, this story requires an update. Even though I still agree with all the physicians calling on John McCain to release his medical records - because his form of skin cancer is a major killer - I didn't see any eye problems last night at the debate. It's still very strange.