Monday, September 15, 2008

Political Rant: McCain/Palin: Sex, Lies, and Videotape

Good Morning Bloggers - No matter how provocative I've tried to be I can't seem to get a comment or reaction out of anybody. Possible reasons include the small number of people visiting so far, the fact that I haven't tapped into a strong vein of actual bloggers yet, and finally that I have haven't written anything to stir people enough.

So, let me try to provoke a response. There seems to be more and more evidence that McCain and Palin - and the Rovian Republican scum that circle above them - have lied, are cheating, and are planning to steal another election. It is now fact, written about in most large American newspapers who have done their fact checking, that the McCain campaign is continuing to lie about their own and Palin's record. They have also been caught red-handed now sending FAKE absentee ballots to Obama supporters in swing states - a fact that seems to be missing in most of today's corporate media. That alone could win them the election. All of the above proves to me they are planning to steal another election. Therefore, I can only conclude that the McCain campaign is dishonorable, relying on sex (Palin's), lies (too many to mention), and videotape (outrageous campaign commercials).

Feel free to debate me, but if you try to tweak the evidence or use false facts, you better be prepared to back it all up. These allegations are supported by credible evidence from highly respected sources. Perhaps you should just admit to the fact that you support a dishonorable candidate with a campaign staff that makes pond scum look good. The Obama campaign is finally calling it all for what it is: "a 'disgraceful, dishonorable campaign."

Monday's Rant #1 - Michael

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could be people think your over the top brain-exploding rants are so obviously a troll they can't be bothered to respond to such irrational drivel. Just a thought. Be real.

Michael Boh said...

Hello - Unlike many bloggers I allow people to post anonymously, but if the result is crap like this I might have to change my mind. Come on, if you have a problem with my points, then debate me with evidence and facts. I'll promise the same in return. I am real. If you would study the facts, then you would know that you are probably the irrational one.