Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Republican Justice is Not Blind

Hello Bloggers - For the record, I want to be perfectly clear that I AM THRILLED they arrested Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich today on charges of conspiring to get financial benefits through his authority to appoint a senator to fill the vacancy left by Barack Obama.

The man's a PIG! Any politician capable of what he's alleged to have said and done should be arrested. HOWEVER, I also want to say that I think it's EQUALLY APPALLING that the Bush Administration has suffered few arrests despite a MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE against them. JUSTICE IS NOT BLIND in this country. IT IS BIASED based on who is in power.

I think it's important to point out that as long as Republicans are in power, as long as they continue to have their people within the NSA and elsewhere, the only political lawbreakers will be Democrats. Please join me and write your representatives to look into WIRETAP ABUSE! Do not trust that this will end with the transition. Obama has enough on his plate. Congress should act! Republican operatives need to be identified and eliminated!

Tuesday's Opinion #2 - Michael

No comments: